Our objective is not just to teach Quran and Sunnah to our fellow Muslims and provide them with a facility to offer Jumma and daily prayers but also create an atmosphere where our children as well as adults spend more time in Islamic environment.
We feel that our children need more than just one day of religious education, so we pioneered four day Islamic school in carrollton to keep our children in more Islamic surrounding, an example for others to follow. At Madinah Masjid we have initiated programs, the purpose is to help our fellow Muslims and bring muslims closer to one another.
Currently, the following activities take place in Madinah Masjid:
- Five times daily prayers
- Jumma (Friday) Prayer, lecture in English begins at 1:30 pm and Khutba starts at 2:00 pm
- Four day after school Islamic Madrassa commenced on Monday to Thursday from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Sunday School from 11:00 am to 1:45 pm
- Zikr Allah Mehfil every Friday after Isha Jamaat includes Dars-e-Quran and Q/A session.
- Bi-weekly religious gathering just for women and children
- Potluck Dinners and Family Picnics so that families will interact more with each other.
- Nikah, Funeral and Referral services for Muslim community.
- Distribution of Zakat and Fitra to poor Muslims.
- Celebrating religious gatherings of khair like Milad-un-Nabi, Shab-e-Miraj, Shab-e-Qadr, Shab-e-Baraat, Giwarwee Shareef etc. to bring Muslims together.
- DFW Islamic Radio Program - Every Friday from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm on Station FM 104.9